Austrian Alps Yoga Teacher Training Course
17th of May – 12th June 2021, Alpen Retreat, Austria
Our 200hr Austrian Alps teacher training course is Yoga Alliance certified and offered to both men and women.
This training is hosted in the heart of the Austrian Alps. Tirol’s Alps are a true fountain of strength: crystal clear water, lush green pasture lands, picture-book mountains and clean air. The location is surrounded by breathtaking beauty and unspoilt nature. Tirol is the perfect place for us to explore the depths of Yoga.
What to expect at this Yoga and Tantra Training
This Yoga Alliance certified training program will give you an intimate and life-changing experience with classical Tantra yoga. You will practise Tantric yoga exercises, pranayama breathing, explore creativity through dance and workshops, and study classical hatha yoga and Tantra yoga. Not only will you learn a strong foundation to become a confident yoga teacher, you will also have the opportunity to embark on a life-changing spiritual path as guided by the ancient teachings of Tantra.
Through this teacher training program, many former students have experienced exceptionl personal development. Becoming a yoga instructor is not just about learning philosophy and alignment; it is about embodying the teachings, which is what we do in this Hatha yoga course. It is a powerful and beautiful journey into deepening consciousness.
What is covered In this Yoga and Tantra Teacher Training Program?
You will learn how to teach Tantra and Hatha Yoga, Pranayama and meditation. This course will further deepen your practice and spiritual development by offering the ancient tantric practices of Yagna, Yantra & Mantra meditation.
The course is also infused with a devotional teachings and activities from Bhakti Yoga and various themed dance journeys which bring a heart centred approach to the training. The course is supported by an Indian spiritual master who has guided many Westerners in traditional tantric practices.
During the training we will also study purification Kriyas and Pranyama to purify the mind and deepen our ability to be centred and present in life. Regular devotional singing of Kirtan and Hridaya meditation will give you a personal opportunity to open the energy of the heart.
The theory elements cover many topics always including Yogic Philosophy and ancient scriptures such as Patanjali’s Yoga Sutras and an introduction into the Ribhu Gita and Devi Gita of ancient India, anatomy, and sacred sexuality.
This yoga teacher certification course will give you a deep understanding of
- yogic philosophy according to the Yoga Sutras, Bhagavad Gita, Hatha Yoga Pradipika
- the four paths of yoga, such as Raja Yoga, Bhakti Yoga, Jnana Yoga, and Karma Yoga
- yoga postures (asana) and how to safely guide your students into the postures
- how to teach yoga and the teaching skills needed to safely lead yoga classes of all levels of experience
- anatomy and physiology and how this informs proper alignment in postures
- Tantric rituals, such as yagna and yantra
- creative and ecstatic dancing as a path to healing
- the yogic lifestyle and how to incorporate it into both your daily life and your classes
- how to ethically teach at yoga studios, retreat centers, or in one-on-one private yoga classes
You will also get plenty of teaching experience within the program through weekly practicums so that when you get your yoga teacher certification, you can teach with confidence.
Upon successful completion of this Tantra Yoga TTC, you will get your RYT certification as well deep self-knowledge according to the ancient yogic practices.
It is truly a life-changing experience.
- Learn from devoted teachers who have embodied the Yogi ideals and share real life examples
- A traditional Tirolian venue in the heart of the Austrian Alps that will match the depth of your spiritual experience
- Feel the support of a caring and safe space to help you go beyond your limitations
- As soon as you enter, you become a part of the family, and may feel like you’ve know everyone for years
- Appreciate beauty, harmony and attention to the detail in each aspect of the course
- Yantra, Mantra and Yagna
- Traditional Tantra Sadhana
- Hatha and Tantra Yoga
- Meditation techniques
- Sacred expression
- Yogic philosophy and sacred texts
- Sharing circles
- Teaching methodology
6.00 am – Mantra Meditation (10 days)
6.30 am – Fire ceremony or Pranayama
7.10 am – Time for tea or self-practice
7.30 am – Yoga class
9.00 am – Hridaya Meditation
9.45 am – Breakfast
10.45 am – Yoga Philosophy or Anatomy
1.00 pm – Lunch and Rejuvenate
3.30 pm – Teaching Methodology
5.45 pm – Tantric practices, Bhajans or Conscious Dance
7.00 pm – Dinner
Where does this Tantric Yoga Training Program take place?
This month-long yoga teacher training course takes place at Alpen Retreat, a retreat center hidden in the Austrian Alps. Just a short walk from a quiet lake, where you can have a refreshing and purifying swim, and just at the base of breath-taking mountains. On your days off, you’re free to explore the nature all around, where you can connect with the Tantra school teachings and deepen your own awareness of consciousness all around you. Your daily life at the retreat center will include organic food, cosy cottage accommodations, and lots of fresh air.
Ra Lalita Dasi
The widespread community connected to Satya Loka is inspired by the discovery of truth through the teachings of Traditional Tantra, Yoga, meditation and self inquiry. We offer retreats teacher trainings, free international supported Sadhana and ongoing support in a personal heart centred and transparent way.
Radasi is the school’s founder and personally facilitates each training with a commitment to truth. She has consistently accrued over 2200 hours in training, including ten years studying to become a teacher trainer in Tantra and Kundalini Yoga. Radasi breaths, studies, teaches and loves her deepest passion, and that is to live a life immersed in Yoga, Traditional Tantra, meditation, dance, devotion and ritual.