ONLINE & PERSONAL MANTRA SADHANA
Would you like to experience and practice Traditional Tantra Mantra Sadhana from your own home?
Mantra and Yantra are key tools in Tantra and bring positive life changes and spiritual focus. We offer free supported Mantra Sadhana for anyone who would like to receive and practice this ancient form of Tantra.
When we practice Mantra (the repetition of a particular sound vibration in the form of sacred words in Sanskrit), we are able to amplify that particular auspicious energy within ourselves. That helps us to align with our natural essence of light and wellbeing.
Personal Mantra Sadhana
It is really easy to receive a personal mantra from us.
– First decide that you are ready to take a daily commitment of meditation.
– Then you make contact with Radasi via email/contact form
– After a discussion with you, she inquires into the best mantra that suits your needs at this time.
This is a free offering from Satya Loka, that is based entirely on donation/Dakshina.
Community Mantra Sadhana
You are welcome to join one of our community sadhanas which take place in key astrological/significant periods and include:
- New year Sadhana – a general Mantra for well being
- Maha Shiva Ratri – Sadhana with Shiva
- Chaitra Navratri (in spring) – Mantra Sadhana with one of the Das Maha Vidyas
- Ganesh Chaturthi – Mantra Sadhana with Ganesh
- Ashwin Navratri (in autumn) – Mantra Sadhana with one of the Das Maha Vidyas
- Diwali – Mantra Sadhana with Ma Laxshmi.
We also offer regular and various Tantra sadhanas exclusively to our wider community, whilst we hold Yantras during our retreats and teacher trainings.
It does not matter where you are in the world, by requesting via email, you can easily join our meditation group on WhatsApp, this group provides updated information and enables you to ask any questions you may have, as well as the possibility to interact with others in the same process.
All of our Mantra Sadhana comes through the guidance and support of our Guru, Guruji Raj Kumar Baswar at Shivoham Tantra.
Radasi is one of the 64 predecessors of the lineage, and following a 7 year intensive period of Sadhana and pilgrimages, she was given the connection to initiate others in Tantra. Through over 10 years of close contact with her Guru, hosting numerous sadhanas in his presence she is one of the senior teachers of the lineage.
Yorgos has almost completed his Initiation period, and therefore offers Mantra Sadhana with Open Mantras along with teaching the tools of Yantra & Yagna.
WRITE US TO BOOK YOUR FIRST DISCOVERY CALL
Satya Loka School 2011-2022